Step-by-step guide for installing an Indica Appliance
- Install a fresh Ubuntu 18.04 LTS 64bit machine
- At least 16 Gb of memory (preferred 32Gb)
- At least 6 cores (preferred 16)
- Create a standard user and enable ssh-server
- Log in and sudo to root:
Please make sure that the machine has access to the internet during installation and activation.
- Create the appliance directory:
- Download the appliance install and extract the installation files:
- Install the appliance:
- The appliance is now ready for activation.
- Please navigate with a browser to the appliance ip address (http://[ipadress]) and press the phone home button.
Send an email with the appliance serial code (serial) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with the activation key needed to unlock your appliance.
After you have successfully activated your appliance, your Indica is ready for usage.