After enabling SSO, the browser keeps asking for a username/password.
Often this problem has one of the following causes:
- Most likely, this is due to the fact that the appliance name isn't correctly added tot the DNS server(s).
- Also, check the time on the appliance: this should be the same as on the domain controllers. A difference of more than 5 minutes will prevent you from authenticating.
- Depending on the network policies, adding the server to trusted (intranet) addresses might be necessary too.
For this, follow these steps:
- Open Group Policy Management Console
- Go to the relevant Domain Policy or create a new one.
- Go to user configuration->policies->administrative templates->windows components->internet explorer->internet control panel->security page
- Edit the Site to Zone assignment list setting, set it to Enabled.
- Click 'show', value name is 'http://<indica name>', value should be '2'.